This is a PREORDER for your new Stylish Hound gear! Preorders are due by MIDNIGHT on Sunday, September 26th. We expect your gear to arrive on or before Friday, October 29th. Please select your pickup/delivery date accordingly.
Meet Stylish Hound’s new Explorer harness with neoprene padded straps - designed to make all kinds of adventures as enjoyable as they possibly can be.
The Explorer’s Y-shaped chest plate creates an even, comfy fit for your fluffy friend whilst offering dutiful dog owners full, firm control for walkies big and small.
Treat your Hound to the comfiest adjustable fit with this full-coverage harness - you know that the little angel deserves it! With front and back attachment options, the Explorer is suitable for all breeds and humans who are hunting for that smooth sailing, snug, and supportive fit.
- Chest Plate is made from 2 layers of silky neoprene and soft felt that moulds to the natural shape of your dogs chest and is super durable and sturdy for all pups
- Straps, buckles, and hardware are made from 100% recycled materials
- The front chest attachment discourages pulling with optional back attachment
- Neoprene Padded Straps
- Adjustable neck, back, and girth strap
- Back strap can be used as a handle
- Auto-lock black buckle.
- Sturdy and thick hardware
All Straps, neoprene, padding, trims are made from 100% certified recycled plastic bottles and materials. All hardware are made from 100% certified recycled metal.
* SH has extended and changed their size chart. Please take your time to review the new size chart for your Stylish Hound. *
- The girth measurement is the main point of reference.
- The chest measurement is a rough guide as it can sit higher or lower on your dog's chest.
- Please measure your dog prior to purchase, as our SH gear ships from Australia and can take some time to replace for a new size!
100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester (Plastics)
- Gentle hand wash in lukewarm soapy water.
- Do not put in the washing machine to protect and extend the life of metal hardware, plastic trims, and lockable buckles with intricate mechanisms.
Please note:This harness style is suited to dogs who have been previously trained with and are highly responsive to the front attachment.
For dogs who are new (or particularly stubborn) to the front attaching harness, we recommend training in our Stylish Hound No-pull Training harness to get your dog loose leash walking like a pro!
The Explorer can be used on the back attachment for adventures or on the front attachment for dogs who are good at loose leash walking but just need a little reminder every now and then.