NOUNOU is the puppies and kitties version we designed out of NOU.
NOU (pronounced like noo in noodles) is a play object for both your pet and you. To make it fun, you will need to get creative in making various shapes with them. NOU can be a pretzel, a boating knot, a tossing ball or a tug of war rope. Works like an enrichment toy, treats can be hidden in the knots and rewarded when your pet successfully unknots them.
NOUNOU is designed to be slightly shorter and slimmer for creating smaller play objects for puppies, XS/S dogs, and cats.
Squeaky NOUNOU (dogwood): Two squeakers are placed respectively at the ends instead of hidden in the middle so that they can be easily found by puppies and reduce possible frustration.
Crinkle Noise NOUNOU (tan): Multiple clusters of crinkle paper that make noise when crunched are placed along the Nounou for those water bottle lovers!
Tinkly NOUNOU (gray): To raise interest for cats and kitties, bell balls are hidden instead.
- the soft nylon in-fused knit fabric is gentle on your pet's mouth and ideal for active chewers
- the delicate texture not only protect your pet's mouth but also avoid damage to the teeth and gums
- the double-layer structure of the non-rip composite mesh backing below the soft corduroy fabric makes the toy extremely durable
- all seams are double stitched and reinforced for rough play
- measures approx. 4ft or 120cm long and 1.15” or 3cm in diameter when unknotted
- Machine wash gentle cycle and air dry
- Vacuum the surface for easy cleaning in between washes
Each pup plays differently and we recommend you to keep a close watch particularly during the first time a new play object is introduced. No toy is completely indestructible, so please supervise the play to ensure safety if you know your pup is not gentle with toys.