NOU (pronounced like noo in noodles) is a play object designed for both your pet and you. To make it fun, the object invites you to be creative too in making various shapes.
NOU can be a pretzel, a boating knot, a tossing ball, or a tug of war rope. Works like an enrichment toy - treats can be hidden in the knots and rewarded when your pet successfully unknots them.
If one Nou is too easy for your pet, you can always level up and make more complicated shapes with two or three NOU!
Crinkle Noise Knit NOU (gray/ charcoal): Multiple clusters of crinkle paper that make noise when crunched are placed along the Nou for those water bottle lovers! A softer, nylon-infused knit is used for the crinkle Nous.
Squeaky Corduroy NOU (cream/ taupe): 4 squeakers are hidden in various spots along the Nou and your pet can enjoy the fun of getting to more squeakies when unknotting the play object. These are made with furniture-grade corduroy fabric to add texture and conceal the placement of the squeakies. We suggest this Nou if your pup is an enthusiastic chewer.
At the studio, these are the design questions Lambwolf had: how can one toy stay interesting for longer, or how can it be played differently every time? How can this object be a dog thing but also a human thing? How can its form challenge the pet but also our own creativity? Nou is that answer.
- the soft fabric is gentle on your pet's mouth and ideal for active chewers
- the delicate texture not only protect your pet's mouth but also avoid damage to the teeth and gum
- the double layer structure of the non-rip composite mesh backing below the soft corduroy fabric makes the toy extremely durable
- all seams are double stitched and reinforced for rough play
- measures approx. 4.5ft or 135cm long and 1.5” or 4cm in diameter when unknotted
See NOUNOU for the puppies and kitties version
- Machine wash gentle cycle and air dry
- Vacuum the surface for easy cleaning in between washes
Each pup plays differently and we recommend you to keep a close watch particularly during the first time a new play object is introduced. No toy is completely indestructible, so please supervise the play to ensure safety if you know your pup is not gentle with toys.