FOSSIL is a contemporary weave at 1⅛" or 2.8cm width. It is named after a subtle dip in the middle as if the weave is submerging. It is recommended for those who are looking for a flat weave.
LIGHT + STURDY
Paracord is marked by its lightweight and strong qualities. When woven together, it creates a strong part that is extremely sturdy, resistant to rot and mildew, and durable.
The woven paracord part works just like a padding to absorb shock when the collar is pulled. Together with its lightness, Lambwolf collars offer a comfortable wear both at rest and during training.
- each collar is made with a continuous paracord that can be unwound and used for emergencies
- waterproof adjustment belt + water resistant paracord
- rust resistant solid rings
- each collar is hand woven and each might be slightly different from another
HOW TO MEASURE
Please take a measurement using a measuring tape on your pup in standing or sitting position. Then tape should be tight but so you could still fit two fingers under the collar when worn.
* Please do not use the exact neck size measurement, it'll be too tight! Add room as you find suitable.
* Do not use an old measurement or just an existing measurement from your other collars. Lambwolf collars are made differently and are slightly thicker than most collars in the market with the woven paracord part. Please measure your pup at the time of the purchase. If you have a puppy growing up fast, we recommend you to buy a size larger or message us for fitting advice.
If the measurement you got is between sizes, message away and we will advise you for the best fit.
Please see images for our size chart.